- Magazine Articles
- “ Huffin and Puffin”JP - June 2013
Testing Banks Power's brand new bolt-on TJ turbo. We had high expectations for this kit kit and we weren't disappointed.
- “ More Air”JP - January 2013
One of the easiest and most rewarding modifications you can do to your Jeep is installing a cold-air intake in place of the factory air filter box and inlet tubing.
- “ A Breath of Fresh Air”Off-Road Adventures - November 2011
4 Wheel Parts' 50th Anniversary JK Gets Banks Power Ram-Air
- “ Banks 4.0L Sidewinder Turbo system”4 Wheel Drive & Sport Utility - July 2013
The goal of the Banks Power 4.0L Sidewinder Turbo system was to improve low- and mid-range torque for increased power on the trail and improved drivability on the pavement. Did they get it right?
- “ BREATHIN’ EASY: Banks TorqueTube and Stinger Exhaust Systems for Jeeps”Off-Road - May 2007
Squeezing more performance out of your Wrangler's 4.0L I6 engine is easier than you think, and a good place to start is with your vehicle's exhaust system.
- “ Uncork Your Jeep”J Rations - Standard Issue 5
Cold air intake and high-flow exhaust systems are quick avenues to boosting your Jeep's horsepower and torque output
- “ Banks Power for Jeeps”Off-Road.com - October 2003
Jeep TJ Wrangler Gale Banks Engineering "Stinger" Cat-Back System
- “ Breathin' Easy”4 Wheel Drive & Sport Utility - October 2003
Banks TorqueTube and Stinger Exhaust Systems for Jeeps